Helping Businesses Save Water – and Money
Partners in Project Green is working with local municipalities to provide water efficiency programs for business. These programs are offered to businesses by the municipalities free of charge, with incentives available to help lower the capital costs required to implement water-efficient upgrades.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR MY ORGANIZATION?
• Reduced water use and utility savings.
• Access to a community of experts and vendors that can help you realize efficiencies.
• Recognition in the Partners in Project Green community for water stewardship.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
1. Find the programs available in your municipality
|WATER EFFICIENCY PROGRAMS AVAILABLE|
|REGION OF PEEL||YORK REGION||CITY OF TORONTO|
|Capacity Buyback OR
Indoor Water Assessment
|Water Smart Irrigation Professionals|
|Industrial Water Rate Program|
|Once Through Cooling Program||*||*|
|Water Efficiency Equipment
* Included in Region of Peel Indoor Water Assessment and City of Toronto Capacity Buyback programs.
2. Download the fact sheet that applies to your location:
3. If you need more help to determine which program is right for you, contact:
- Eric Meliton, Project Manager, Water Stewardship | 647.338.5239 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alyssa Kelly, Coordinator, Water Stewardship | 647.272.9593 | email@example.com