Working Together to Reduce Flood Risks
Flooding causes damage to infrastructure and creates costs for businesses. BE PART OF THE SOLUTION. Get involved in Partners in Project Green, and collaborate with other organizations in the Pearson Eco-Business Zone on innovative stormwater infrastructure projects.
Our Stormwater Projects
|SKY TAP: Harvest and recycle rainwater for non-potable uses.
|GREENING THE WAY: Replace traditional paved surfaces with permeable cover.
|4 BILLION LITRE PROJECT: Install a green roof.
Why Work With Us?
Partners in Project Green offers unique resources and expertise.
- COLLABORATE with other leading businesses and institutions in the Pearson Eco-Business Zone on creative new approaches to water stewardship.
- Enjoy EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to our network of world-class vendors and suppliers, and become an early adopter of cutting-edge technological solutions
- GAIN PROFILE AND RECOGNITION by promoting your stormwater infrastructure success stories to business and municipal leaders in the Partners in Project Green community.
- Eric Meliton, Project Manager, Water Stewardship | 647.338.5239 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alyssa Kelly, Coordinator, Water Stewardship | 647.272.9593 | email@example.com