Competitors track their ranking in our real-time Leaderboard. Challenge launches April 17, 2017!
WHAT IS IT?
A turn-key employee engagement program that gives businesses an exciting way to engage staff and drive sustainability results while competing against other organizations for great cash prizes and bragging rights.
WHY SHOULD I PLAY?
- Generate innovative ideas to reduce your costs & improve your environmental performance.
- Communicate corporate goals & messaging to all staff easily via a mobile app.
- Gain media buzz & good news stories for your organization.
- Win great cash prizes, employee prizes and group prizes to incentivize your sustainability programming.
HOW DO I PLAY?
Earn points by:
- Collecting ideas & pledges from your staff for environmental action.
- Getting employees to download and engage with the mobile app.
- Implementing sustainability projects.
- Participating in local sustainability events & activities.
All points are tracked in an easy-to-use online scorecard.
Tools & Resources
Frequently Asked Questions
Who do I contact if I have questions?
Alyssa Cerbu | Project Coordinator | email@example.com
What is the time commitment?
It varies, but past winners have said it is a commitment of approximately 3-5 hours a week.
What if I have multiple facilities that want to complete?
Competitors will be free to enter as many facilities as they like under one entry fee, or to enter them separately. If they enter separately, each facility will be given it's own Final Engagement Report, and each facility will be provided with individual facility Champion support throughout the Challenge. If they decide to enter as one team, they will receive one report and Champion support for one person throughout the Challenge, and they will be responsible for consolidating and entering points from all facilities into the Scorecard.
Do I have to go after specific environmental target areas?
You can go after whatever environmental area makes sense for you. If you are focusing your efforts on waste, make the People Power Challenge about waste. If you are looking for broader sustainability engagement, take suggestions and pledges in all sustainability areas.
Do I have to do every activity on the Scorecard?
You can go after which ever points make the most sense for you. There is no need to try to complete every activity if it doesn’t make sense for your business.