- May 12, 2018
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Bring friends and family. Help enhance our local natural environment!
Cost: FREE for Partners in Project Green Members!
Join us on Saturday May 12th at the Claireville Conservation Area in Brampton, for a morning dedicated to enhancing our local environment. Be sure to wear your corporate gear – whether it’s a jacket, hat, or sweater – so our photographer can capture your team in action!
The day will include:
– Native Tree and Shrub Planting
– Citizen Science Activities
– Young Tree and Shrub Monitoring and Maintenance Program
– Additional fun and informative Stewardship Activities
Coffee and light snacks will be provided on site!
Please note that if you are participating in this event with your company, we require one individual to register for your entire organization. Upon registration, please estimate the number of adults and children that will be joining you. Once your registration is submitted, you will be contacted with further information. We welcome those who are not participating with their companies to join us as well!
Please see below for participant guidelines.
Contact Saba Khan: firstname.lastname@example.org.
GUIDELINES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
- Absolutely no flip-flops or sandals: participants with this type of footwear will not be permitted to plant due to safety regulations.
- Wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes or rubber boots.
- No pets (with the exception of service dogs).
- Bring sunscreen and a hat.
- Bring a water bottle. We will have extra water on site but will not be providing cups or bottles.
- Terrain is uneven and there may be prickly vegetation that can cause rashes (eg: thistle, buckthorn, poison ivy, wild parsnip, etc.)
- Wear pants to protect legs from scratches and insect bites
- Please leave all electronics and valuables at home. TRCA will not be responsible for any loss, stolen or damaged items.