- May 13, 2017
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Bring friends and family. Help enhance our local natural environment!
The Day Will Include:
- Native Tree and Shrub Planting
- Citizen Science Activities
- Young Tree and Shrub Monitoring and Maintenance Program
- Additional fun and informative Stewardship Activities
Refreshments and planting supplies will be provided.
To register, use the form at the top of the page, or contact Mirissa Caldarola: firstname.lastname@example.org.
GUIDELINES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
- Absolutely no flip-flops or sandals: participants with this type of footwear will not be permitted to plant due to safety regulations.
- Wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes or rubber boots.
- No pets (with the exception of service dogs).
- Bring sunscreen and a hat.
- Bring a water bottle. We will have extra water on site but will not be providing cups or bottles.
- Terrain is uneven and there may be prickly vegetation that can cause rashes (eg: thistle, buckthorn, poison ivy, wild parsnip, etc.)
- Wear pants to protect legs from scratches and insect bites
- Please leave all electronics and valuables at home. TRCA will not be responsible for any loss, stolen or damaged items.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS