Powering the Clean Economy:
Leveraging 10 years of Sustainability Leadership
for a Prosperous Tomorrow
This year marks Partners in Project Green’s 10-year anniversary: a decade of partnerships, collaboration, innovation and engagement with our community. Join us for this full-day conference and awards reception — the final event of our 2018 celebrations.
DATE: Thursday November 29, 2018
TIME: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
LOCATION: The International Centre
Approximately 200 delegates are expected to gather to network, learn, and celebrate this milestone anniversary of the projects, people and “partners” behind Partners in Project Green. These include our original founders – Toronto Pearson and Toronto and Region Conservation Authority (TRCA) – and legacy supporters, from municipal partners to business leaders, as well as some of the most influential industrial and commercial SMEs and transnationals in the Greater Toronto Area.
The event aims to:
- Generate important discussions on addressing climate change and advancements in the clean economy.
- Transfer knowledge about exciting implementation projects happening locally.
- Better understand our political priorities.
- Showcase new and emerging technologies, innovative products and services through a PechaKucha and trade show.
- Celebrate the leadership of Partners in Project Green members.
Interested in sponsorship opportunities? Contact Sarah Margolius.
MAP & DIRECTIONS
Address: 6900 Airport Rd, Mississauga, ON L4V 1E8 | Website
Traveling by Train
The Malton GO Station is located adjacent to The International Centre across the railway tracks. Please use the tunnel walkway between the Malton GO Station and The International Centre. For train schedules: