Looking to Bring Down Energy Use and Costs?
The Energy Leaders Consortium brings industrial energy professionals together to:
- Learn from each other’s energy projects.
- Share resources and expertise.
- Strategize solutions to shared challenges.
In 2016, 11 Energy Leaders Consortium members implemented 107 utility conservation projects that will annually save 40,125 eMWh of energy, 131,000 m³ of water, and 4,571 tonnes of equivalent carbon dioxide and $4.16 million in utility costs!
Six half-day sessions annually, each hosted by a different member organization. Agendas include:
- Member presentations on evaluating, selling, and implementing energy projects.
- Plant walk-throughs to observe best practices and conservation opportunities.
- Group discussions to strategize solutions to mutual challenges.
- Guest expert presentations on new technologies, management processes, and regulatory policies.
$1,800 for Partners in Project Green Members/Ambassadors | $2,300 for non-members.